Epic provides the MyChart Vaccination Registration website to allow you to share information to pre-register to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment with a healthcare organization.
What does the MyChart Vaccination Registration website do?
- Adds you to the waitlist for a COVID-19 vaccination. Your information will be added to your selected healthcare organization's COVID-19 vaccination waitlist. The waitlist will allow Epic and/or your healthcare organization to contact you when you are eligible to schedule a vaccination appointment.
- Provides you with a reference code. Your reference code is a unique, auto-generated value that confirms your pre-registration and that you can use if you contact your healthcare organization about a potential vaccination appointment. Your reference code does not indicate, or have any bearing on, your place in line or your eligibility.
- Helps healthcare organizations send you updates and notify you when it's your turn to make an appointment. Due to limited supply of vaccines, it may take months before everyone who is eligible can be vaccinated.
Does the MyChart Vaccination Registration website schedule my appointment?
- No. Pre-registration does not schedule an appointment for you to get a vaccine—it is just the first step in the process.
- Based on the availability of vaccines in your area and your eligibility, you will be contacted via an email or text message to schedule an appointment.
- Submitting your information through this website does not guarantee a vaccination appointment. When you will be contacted to schedule a vaccination appointment depends on multiple factors, including your selected healthcare organization’s vaccine supply, the status of the phased vaccination rollout in your area, and the availability of appointments.
Please only pre-register once.
If you have already pre-registered for a vaccine with a healthcare organization, please do not submit another form to the same healthcare organization because this might delay the healthcare organization’s ability to schedule your immunization appointment.
While using this website, you agree not to engage in any of the following actions:
- signing on as or pretending to be another person (note, this does not restrict authorized use of this website by guardians or other personal representatives);
- using this website in a way that harms or could harm you or others;
- collecting information about others;
- intentionally distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- attempting to (1) probe, scan, "hack", or test the vulnerability of this website or any Epic or healthcare organization system or network; or (2) breach any security or authentication measures on this website; or
- using any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider", data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, to (1) access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or (2) in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
Use by children
Epic does not knowingly allow minors under the age of 13 to use the features of the website.
Revisions, changes, and updates
Links to Third Party Websites
This website might provide links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Epic ("Third Party Websites").
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
EPIC PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY REFERENCES TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY EPIC UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE.
Limitation of liability
EPIC AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED OR LINKED TO ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO (1) THIS WEBSITE, (2) ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, (3) ANY APP TO WHICH YOU AUTHORIZE EPIC TO RELEASE DATA (INCLUDING THE APP’S USE OF ANY DATA YOU MAKE AVAILABLE TO THE APP), (4) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, OR (5) YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, IN EACH CASE WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, APPS, AND/OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE, APPS, AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Choice of law
Last updated February 22, 2021